Relocation Support

Are you relocating to Switzerland? Relocation can be an overwhelming challenge. We support private individuals and families in every relocation aspect such as filling in (legal) documents, immigration process, searching for an apartment or house, registering for a health insurance and much more.

Contact us for a first meeting at no costs and obligations for you. During this meeting we will find out what kind of relocation support you really need. As your relocation partner we are happy to accompany you and we are available even at weekends.

Work and residence permits for Switzerland

We have experience in advising clients on Swiss work- and residence-permit applications e.g.:

  • B permit (EU/EFTA/Third countries)
  • C permit (EU/EFTA/Third countries)
  • L permit (EU/EFTA/Third countries)
  • G permit (EU/EFTA/Third countries)
  • Notification procedure for short-term work in Switzerland
  • Registration and de-registration
  • Change of address, canton or employment status

Send a Message